Friday, April 8, 2011

A wonderful day . . .

Zippity doo dah, Zippity aye,
My oh my what a wonderful day
Plenty of sunshine coming my way,
Zippity doo dah, Zippity aye.

Mister blue bird’s on my shoulder,
it’s the truth,
it’s actual,
everything’s satisfactual!
Zippity doo dah,
zippity aye,
My oh my what a wonderful day!

I always loved this happy song from a Disney movie with Uncle Remes singing and cartoon butterflies and birds rejoicing with him for the beautiful day.

Today is a beautiful day too...it is a day of God's grace and His offer of salvation. Don't misuse the day, we might not have many more days of grace and withholding of wrath. Today is the day of salvation! Trust Christ today.

"Behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation" (II Corinthians 6:2).

No comments:

Post a Comment