Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Prayer - - My Declaration of Dependence.

Praying Ephesians 1:15-23:

Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus Christ,

I praise and thank You for all of the spiritual blessings you have given me, in heavenly places, in Christ Jesus .

I thank You for accepting me in the Beloved, and that You have redeemed and forgiven me of all my sins; past, present, and future.

I praise You for abounding toward me in wisdom and foresight as well as revealing the mystery of Your will.

I thank You for giving me an inheritance in Jesus Christ and sealing me with Your Holy Spirit unto the day of redemption.

Open the eyes of my understanding that I might fully comprehend and appreciate the hope of Your calling.

Help me to understand the riches and glory and the exceeding greatness of Your power toward me because I believe that Jesus Christ died, was buried, and rose again in payment of my sin.

Thank You for giving me a position in Your exalted Son.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment