Monday, August 31, 2009

God walks with us . . .

God is present everywhere...an infinite God.

God is immense. Wherever God is, He is present in His fullness.

Whatever is happening in our life, He goes with us.

"He walks with me, and talks with me,
And tells me I am His own." (C. Austin Miles)

How can we comprehend these incomprehensible characteristics of God?

God has revealed Himself through the "things that are made" (Romans 1:20), through His Son, "God...spoken unto us by His Son, whom He hath appointed heir of all things" (Hebrews 2:1), and by His Word, "after ye heard the Word of truth, the gospel of your salvation (Ephesians 1:13).

God has not left us in the dark to walk alone and in ignorance.

Hallelujah!

"Bless the LORD, O my soul, and all that is within me, bless His holy name" (Psalm 103:1).

No comments:

Post a Comment